Calgary Wedding of Your Dreams
Four Points Calgary West is committed to making your dreams come true - with an impeccable staff that sees to you and your guests' every need. Our wedding services provide for the trendy to the traditional, the extravagant to the tastefully modest. So whether you walk down an aisle of rose petals or white sand, we'll be there to ensure that everything goes well along the way. Spend a special night away in our stylish Honeymoon Suite and have the Calgary wedding of your dreams.
The Four Points by Sheraton Calgary West features intimate and distinctive locations for weddings and social gatherings of all sizes:
The newly rennovated Jasper Ballroom, 2,774 square feet, can accommodate a maximum of 220 guests for a seated reception with a buffet and dance floor. The ballroom includes a foyer area (perfect for a cash bar) and private restroom facilities.
The Panorama room (1,300 square feet) and the Lake Louise room (928 square feet) are located on the main level with natural lighting...perfect for those special photos.
Additionally, all rooms include videoconferencing, free high speed Internet access and mounted flat screen televisions allowing you to play a personalized video for your guests.
Gifts to You:
Everything on your wedding day should be uncomplicated, especially when you hold your event with Four Points by Sheraton Calgary West. To free you from complications, we offer the following gifts to you:
- Spend over $6,000.00 on food and beverage and receive function space for free
- Spend over $7,000.00 on food and beverage and receive a complimentary Standard room or 50% off of the Honeymoon suite.
- Get 5000 SPG points for every 10 room nights booked
*Offers valid for 2014 weddings only
Gift to You from Preferred Vendors:
- Book five Bridesmaids and the Bride receives 50% off at the Adrianna Hair Salon (403-202-4400)
- Preferred rate for Makeup Artist at $100 for the bride (trial included), $65 each for bridal party at Peel Spa (403-202-4412)
For further meeting and banquet information and please call 403.202-4411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.